Below you will find a list of employment opportunities available at Bishop Hartley High School.
If interested, please go to the The Catholic Diocese of Columbus Office of Catholic Schools website. Please follow all protocols in order to properly apply for the position.
Bishop Hartley High School, Columbus
Position: Math Title I Tutor
Bishop Hartley High School, located at 1285 Zettler Rd., Columbus, OH, 43227, is hiring a Math Title I Tutor for the 2018-2019 school year.
Title I Tutors provide effective educational support to students who have qualified for services for Title I math support. This position is hired through a third-party public district but individuals spend each day at Bishop Hartley in their classroom helping small groups review materials learned or preparing for upcoming assessments. The Title I tutor will be responsible for testing and recording progress of each student. All members of the team work closely together to support each student.
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Accountable for administering baseline and post assessments along with documenting all progress
- Able to work one on one with students as well as monitor groups of 4 to 5 students with different needs
- Communicate with parents, counselor, and director any issues with students
- Monitor, create, and carryout plans for students to help support their needs
- Capable of being flexible with different daily schedules and tasks as well as communicate effectively and often with team members
- Hold an appropriate Ohio teaching license in Integrated Mathematics (7-12)
- Current satisfactory BCI&I and FBI background checks
- Have attended or be willing to attend a VIRTUS Protecting God’s Children Safe Environment seminar
Please contact Assistant Principal Chris Kowalski by emailing letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.