ACADEMIC DEAN AND VICE-PRINCIPAL
Mrs. Barbara Recchie
614.237.5421 ext. 10620
GENERAL ACADEMIC INFORMATION
Honors Courses, AP College Board Courses, PSEOPCollegeBoard Advanced Placement® Courses
We offer CollegeBoard Advanced Placement courses in the following areas: American History, English Language & Composition, English Literature & Composition, Calculus AB, Ap Biology, and Studio 2D Art.
Honors Level Courses
We offer honors level courses in the following:
- Sciences - Comprehensive Science, (9th); Biology (10th); Chemistry (11th); and Physics (12th)
- English - 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Mathematics - 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
Post-Secondary Educational Options Program (PSEOP)
is currently available with The Ohio State University, Columbus State Community College, and Franklin University. A dual enrollment program is available with Ohio Dominican University.
Additional Assistance for Students Struggling or At Risk
- Lunch Intervention Program
All faculty members and guidance counselors must meet with the principal once a quarter following interims to identify any students who may seem to be struggling either academically or socially and need extra help or support.
- Notre Dame Program The goal of this program is to coordinate support for students with service plans or academic support plans. The Notre Dame team consists of an Intervention Specialist, part-time tutor, reading specialist, guidance counselors, and the school psychologist who work together to track student progress, enable teachers to address specific needs, and communicate with the parents.