Parent News Board
We organize pertinent school-wide news here for quick review. Select from stories below by clicking on (+) to open a panel.
Evening of Excellence Auction
Saturday, March 29, 2014 @ 6 pm
Welcome! The Evening of Excellence Auction & Dinner is an annual fundraising event that assists Bishop Hartley in continuing its educational mission within the community. Profits generated by the auction provide needed tuition assistance and merit scholarships to students so that they may achieve a quality education and look to the future.
FEATURED ITEMS AT THIS YEAR'S AUCTION:
- Four one-day park hopper passes to Disney World
- iPad 4
- A week's stay in an ocean front condo in Palmetto Dunes, Hilton Head
- Hartley exclusives (reserved parking pass, call a football play, name the path, etc.)
- Win $1000 with the gold envelopes!
Visit the EVENING OF EXCELLENCE page for more information or to sign-up to attend!
Annual Style Show & Luncheon
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THE ANNUAL STYLE SHOW!
The 2014 Annual HPO Luncheon and Style Show will be held on Saturday March 8, 2014 at the Columbus Country Club. We are looking for volunteers to help on various committees, such as donations, reservations, invitations, decorations, and basket assembly. If you are interested in helping in any of these areas, please call one of the co-chairs Aileen Moran at 614-471-5770 or Sharon Ryan at 614-751-0389. Please use the BHHS 2014 Style Show Reservation Form.pdf to save your spot today!
10th Annual Golf Outing
SIGN-UP to play, sponsor a green or tee-box, or just join us for dinner!
FACTS Tuition Assistance
2014-2015 Tuition Assistance Information
All tuition assistance applications must be submitted electronically at www.factstuitionaid.com.
- Requests for tuition assistance from either the Diocese or from Bishop Hartley High School will be considered only if the FACTS Application has been submitted.
- Apply early in case additional documentation is requested by FACTS
- All supporting documentation must be mailed and postmarked by the March 15, 2014 deadline
- The $30 application fee must be made at the time of application.
- File 2013 taxes early - you will need this information to complete your application
- Only one application per family is required
- Your child(ren) must be registered in one of the Diocesan schools by March 15, 2014 to be considered.
Deadline for application is March 15, 2014
Note: This information is for Tuition Assistance only. Information about the FACTS Tuition Payment program will be mailed in the spring.
Fit In and Stand Out at Hartley
"Fit In and Stand Out" video.