Requirements for induction into the Bishop Hartley Hall of Fame are listed below:
1. The nominated athlete will not be considered until 10 years after graduation from Bishop Hartley.
2. A nominated coach must have served at Bishop Hartley for at least 10 years and have retired or left the high school prior to being selected.
3. Candidates for Honorary Induction will be discussed on a case by case basis.
4. An individual may be considered for induction as often as his or her name surfaces as a qualified candidate.
5. In exceptional cases, the above requirements may be waived by a unanimous vote of the committee.
The basic selection criteria for the Hall of Fame shall include:
1. Achievement in athletic competition as demonstrated by post season honors, team captaincy, record-setting performances and/or being the outstanding performer on a team (s).
2. Participation in one or more sports at the varsity level.
3. Contributions to the overall progress of Bishop Hartley Athletics.
To see the list of inductees, click on Class of 2019 below.
1285 Zettler Road, Columbus, Ohio 43227