August 29th, 2018
What's New at Hartley
Requirements for induction into the Bishop Hartley Hall of Fame include:
1. The athlete will not be considered until 10 years after the class in which the nominee entered graduates. All athlete nominees must have graduated from Bishop Hartley.
2. A coach must have served at Bishop Hartley for at least 10 years and have retired or left the high school prior to being selected.
3. Candidates for Honorary Induction will be discussed on a case by case basis.
4. An individual may be considered for induction as often as his or her name surfaces as a qualified candidate.
5. In exceptional cases, the above requirements may be waived by a unanimous vote of the committee.
The basic selection criteria for the Hall of Fame shall include:
1. Achievement in athletic competition as demonstrated by post season honors, team captaincy, record-setting performances and/or being the outstanding performer on a team (s).
2. Participation in one or more sports at the varsity level.
3. Contributions to the overall progress of Bishop Hartley Athletics.
Click here for the Hall of Fame Nomination Form