April 1, 2021
Dear Bishop Hartley Families:
Bishop Hartley is once again offering Summer Physical Education, where students will have the opportunity to complete ¼ credit of their ½ credit Physical Education requirement. We will be offering a hybrid model, with both a morning session and an afternoon session, with each session also including a virtual component. All social distancing and masking guidelines will be followed.
Students will participate in several activities every day, which may include basketball, ultimate frisbee, spikeball, weight lifting, and many more. The virtual component will consist of completing an activity log, as well as other assignments.
Enrollment is limited to 200 students (100 per session). Registration is currently open to all current Bishop Hartley students, and will open to incoming freshmen on Monday, April 26th.
To register, students must:
- Submit a completed registration form in person to Ronda Galleher, Finance Manager, in the office.
- Make a cash or check payment of $200.
- Have a current physical on file with the school.
Registration is not confirmed until ALL above items are received. Be sure to register as soon as possible, demand is high and spots will go quickly!
Dates: June 8-16 (Excluding the weekend)
- Session A: 7:45-12:00
- Session B: 12:30-4:45
- Both sessions will have a virtual component as well.
- Student at Bishop Hartley
- Able to attend every session.
- OHSAA Pre-Participation Physical on file.