FACTS Tuition Payment Plans: Sign-Up Now
If you have not already done so, families must immediately sign-up for tuition payment plans for the 2019-20 school year using the FACTS system. Please be sure to read the information below before beginning. Once you are ready to start the process, please click on the FACTS logo at the bottom of the page. For tuition rates and other Hartley-specific information, please click HERE.
- Payment Plans: There is a 10 month (July-April) and 12 month (May-April) option for payment plans.
- If you use a debit/credit card to make your monthly payment, you will be responsible for a 2.85% service fee. If you pay with your savings/checking account you will not be charged a service fee.
- Payment Dates: You may choose either the 5th or 20th of each month as your payment date. If you miss a payment on your specified payment date, it will be reattempted on the following billing date. For example, if your payment is the 20th and there were insufficient funds in your account to cover the payment, the payment would be reattempted on the 5th of the following month.
- Automatic payments can be made from the account of your choice – checking, savings, Discover, American Express, Visa or MasterCard.
- There is a $45 fee for using this service. You will receive confirmation from FACTS and the $45 fee will be directly debited from your account within 14 days from the date of confirmation.
- If you are using the FACTS payment plan, a minimum of two payments must be received in order for your child(ren) to begin attendance at Bishop Hartley in August.
- Timely payments are expected, see the Student Handbook for consequences of missed payments.
- Once your payment plan has been created, you will receive a confirmation notice from FACTS with instructions on how to log into their website where you can actively manage your payment plan through the Consumer Portal. You can change/update your financial account information, email address, or phone number. You can pay ahead with an online payment option as well as view your complete history with FACTS.
Click FACTS to begin!