What's New at Hartley
Just as every student is in the House System, every parent is a member of the House Parent Organization. The HPO is similar in some ways to a home and school association, but it is more dynamic than the traditional parent group. HPO events offer a great opportunity for you to get to know fellow parents in a fun and relaxing atmosphere while supporting Bishop Hartley.
The HPO kicked of the 2014-15 school year with a great new event called #HartleyFest. Since then the HPO has hosted several fun events, but there is still time to get involved. Be sure to check out the remaining events planned for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Style Show on Saturday, March 14 from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at Jefferson Country Club. This is your chance to be a “lady who lunches” and see the latest prom fashions modeled by Hartley’s young ladies and gentlemen. This event offers a great mother-daughter-grandmother outing. Click HERE for more details and to register.
- Dads’ Night on March 26 from 6-10 p.m. at TT Murphs. For a minimal $5 cover, attendees can enjoy basketball, pizza and beer with their fellow Hartley and H2B (Hawks2Be) dads and guardians. There will also be a raffle with various door prizes. Click HERE to register via Sign-Up Genius.
- After Prom Party on May 2. Time and details TBA.
- Movie Night on Jack Ryan Field in May. Date and details TBA.
- Senior Breakfast on May 29. Time and details TBA.
- Baccalaureate Reception on May 29. Time and details TBA.