1. If your parents were unable to attend our Financial Aid Meeting last Thursday, encourage them to attend College Goal Sunday. This is another opportunity to get help in completing the FAFSA. This is the form that all two AND four-year colleges require, if you want to be considered for any financial aid based on need. Due to limited seating at College Goal Sunday sites, we recommend that you register in advance. Please visit www.ohiocollegegoalsunday.org to register. This program will begin at 2 p.m. at each site. Choose the site that is most convenient for you. Ohio Dominican University, Columbus State Community College, ECOT Main Office and Central Crossing High School are sites in our area.
1. If you are completing an Ohio State University Alumni Scholarship application, you must give it to your counselor today so that she can process it today and send it in with today’s post mark date. This scholarship was announced for the first time in the December 3rd edition of the Senior Announcements.
1. VERY IMPORTANT: If you applied to OSU by the Early Action Deadline of November 1, please note the following message from undergraduate admissions: “Technical issues with the Common Application have delayed the process by which applications are processed and reviewed. Most applicants who applied by November 1 have received or will receive their decisions in the next few days; however, as a result of the processing delays, some students might not receive a decision until the end of January.” Please Note – Applicants who met the November 1 deadline are still receiving priority consideration for merit scholarships, for the Morrill Scholars Program and for the Honors/Scholars Programs.
1. Next Tuesday, December 17, is the deadline to request transcripts and school reports for your college applications from your counselor, if you want them processed and mailed before Christmas break. If you need help with any of these applications, see your counselor.
1. All three counselors are again available to process college applications. If you need a transcript sent to one or more colleges/universities, you need to come to the guidance office and fill out a yellow “Transcript Request Form” for each school to which you are applying. Also, remember to bring $2 for each transcript request after your first request.
- Senior Announcements 11-12-13
- Senior Announcements 11-05-13
- Senior Announcements 10-29-13
- Senior Announcements 10-22-13
- Senior Announcements 10-15-13
- Senior Announcements 10-8-13
- Senior Announcements 10-1-13
- Senior Announcements 9-24-13
- Senior Announcements 9-17-13
- Senior Announcements 9-10-13
- Senior Announcements 9-3-13