Volume V Issue 9 | May 16, 2013
Administration | From the Desk of PRINCIPAL Winters
END OF YEAR CALENDAR AND COMMUNICATION UPDATES — This will be our final Mini Herald of the school year. The next Herald will be published on Thursday, July 25 and will be mailed through the USPS to all registered parents and legal guardians. Our communications staff will be quite busy during the month of June updating our website for the 2013-14 school year. Among these updates, you will find:
- Back 2 School Webpage — This webpage, located under Events & Happenings, is a one-stop location for necessary summer information including summer English and Social Studies reading lists and/or assignments, current bussing registration requirements by district, and more
- Our online calendar updated in full during early June
- Updated religious retreat information and necessary permission forms
As updates are made, we will post information about them throughout the summer from our Parent News Board on our home page.
ADMINISTRATIVE DATES THROUGH JULY 2013
NO SCHOOL Memorial Day, May 27
SUMMER PHYS ED SESSION A: June 10 - June 18, 2013, Weekdays 8AM - 4:40PM
SUMMER PHYS ED SESSION B: June 19 - June 27, 2013, Weekdays 8AM - 4:40PM
Summer Office Hours Begin June 10
- Through June 7 Normal School Hours, 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- June 10-28 8 AM - 3 PM
- July CLOSED
- August 1-9 9 AM - 3 PM
- From August 12 Normal School Hours, 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Grades Mailed Home June 13
The Herald Summer Mailing via USPS, July 25
NO CAFETERIA SERVICE AFTER FRIDAY, May 31 — The cafeteria will not be serving lunch on undergrad finals days. Additionally, Mr. Winters has asked that all cafeteria accounts be paid-in-full. Please make sure your student(s) have a zero- or positive-balance with the cafeteria.
REMINDER OF SCHOOL BOARD POLICY — It is School Board policy that unless all tuition, fees, library and dress code fines, lost textbooks, athletic uniforms, iPads, etc. are accounted for and/or paid in full, your child will not be allowed to take finals. Seniors will not be allowed to participate in any graduation ceremonies.
2013 GRADUATION ACTIVITIES & EVENTS
Click HERE for a detailed list of Graduation activities and events.
Good luck on exams and have a wonderful summer!
Michael R. Winters
- Next >>