Welcome to Bishop Hartley's e-mail registration for parents and guardians. This is a simple and easy procedure. When properly completed, it will subscribe you to our email list to receive parent newsletters twice monthly and urgent administrative news. There are two steps which must be completed in order to subscribe:
- Enter the required information in the form to the right and press the SUBMIT button. This will generate a subscription confirmation request that will be sent to your e-mail's inbox.
- Reply to this subscription confirmation in your inbox. There will be a link to click on. This confirms the ability for us to reach your e-mail and adds you as a subscriber. Failure to complete this step means you have not subscribed completely. Depending upon internet traffic and the routings the e-mail must travel, this can appear instantaneously or within a few hours.
- We kindly request that you register no more than two email addresses per household.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I DO NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION MESSAGE IN MY INBOX?
- We are using a marketing communication tool called IContact to manage this email and mailing effort. Advice from IContact:
Most email servers can whitelist by domain. The domains that need to be whitelisted to better ensure deliverability are:
Having these domains as trusted senders will help you receive your emails.
- Register an alternate email that is personal, if all else fails. There are a number of good, free email providers available.