Summer Office Hours
- Through June 7 Normal School Hours, 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- June 10-28 8 AM - 3 PM
- July CLOSED
- August 1-9 9 AM - 3 PM
- From August 12 Normal School Hours, 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Grades Mailed Home, June 13
The Herald Summer Mailing via USPS, July 25
Brainhoney® by Agilix Labs is an interactive online tool developed to expand the classroom and its capabilities. It provides teachers and educators with the ability to:
- Create, author and/or edit rich learning content that is more than just supplemental in nature, but can provide a complete online learning experience
- Distribute digital course content to students virtually anywhere that they can view with an Internet browser
- Manage a digital gradebook that is optimized for online mode and supports a streamlined workflow for higher teacher efficiency
- Enable instructors to give feedback to students on exams, assignments discussions and other gradable activities, which students can review in a rich gradebook
- Facilitate discussion threads, blogs, wikis, and journals that enable faculty and students to engage in topic-based discussions and interactions
9th Annual Golf Outing
Join us for the 9th Annual Golf Outing on Saturday August 3! Get a foursome together and support the Hartley Tuition Assistance Fund.
Can't play? Volunteer! We will need help with grilling food, setting up games, planning, and taking photos!
Your company or family can also sponsor a hole. This is great marketing for your business!
2013-14 Sports Pre-Participation Physicals
All student athletes must have a physical exam prior to participation in sports at Bishop Hartley.
OrthoNeuro East is offering physical exams on Tuesday, May 21st at 6:00PM. See details HERE.
Summer Sports Camps
The 2013 Summer Sports Camps brochure is now available! Register for camps now!
2013-14 FACTS Tuition Payment Plans
For New Enrollment
Click the FACTS logo to enroll in a NEW monthly tuition payment plan for the 2013-2014 school year.
Parents currently enrolled in a FACTS monthly payment plan for 2012-2013 will be automatically reenrolled for 2013-2014.
2013 Summer Reading List
What does your student need to read this summer to prepare for school year 2013-14?
Visit the English Department webpage to download summer reading assignments for all grades and classes, freshmen through seniors.
24 May 2013