Brainhoney® by Agilix Labs is an interactive online tool developed to expand the classroom and its capabilities. It provides teachers and educators with the ability to:
- Create, author and/or edit rich learning content that is more than just supplemental in nature, but can provide a complete online learning experience
- Distribute digital course content to students virtually anywhere that they can view with an Internet browser
- Manage a digital gradebook that is optimized for online mode and supports a streamlined workflow for higher teacher efficiency
- Enable instructors to give feedback to students on exams, assignments discussions and other gradable activities, which students can review in a rich gradebook
- Facilitate discussion threads, blogs, wikis, and journals that enable faculty and students to engage in topic-based discussions and interactions
BHHS Now On Facebook!
Check out the official Bishop Hartley High School Facebook page for the latest happenings and news from BHHS!
Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook and tell your friends about the new page.
It's easy to do--simply click on the buttons in the right corner of this page to make sure you don't miss out on the news you need to know.
Hawkeye Alumni Magazine Issue 11
Hawkeye Alumni Magazine
Issue 11 — Doing Well While Doing Good
New Speaker Series
Hartley Family Tree Annual Report
Evening of Excellence Dinner Auction
Evening of Excellence Auction
March 29, 2014
2013-14 Winter Exams & Christmas Vacation Plans
Bishop Hartley’s Winter Exams will be held Wednesday, Thursday and Friday December 18, 19 and 20. Our Christmas break is two weeks plus one weekend long, beginning Saturday, December 21. We return to school on Monday, January 6, 2014.
Because Christmas break is 16 days, we ask that families do not take their students out of exams to start vacation early. Students who miss an exam will not be scheduled for make-ups in January.
Please keep this in mind as you look at your family vacation plans.